Did you know that all around the word half of men in their forties and seventies have some degree of erectile dysfunction (ED)? Ten percent of these people are not able to create an erection at all.
Taking a suitable drug to treat ED disorder will prepare 70% of these men to start intercourse. In the following, we have discussed the best drug without side effects for erectile dysfunction.
what you will read next :
What does erectile dysfunction mean?
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is the inability to create and maintain enough erection for intercourse.
- Difficulty in creating a sufficient erection
- Difficulty maintaining an erection
- Decreased sexual desire
Erectile dysfunction can be associated with other disorders such as delayed evacuation or premature.
Causes of Ed
❖ Causes and problems and physical illnesses
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries and clots)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
(Metabolic syndrome in general)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alcoholism and other drug abuses
- Tobacco consumption
- Testosterone deficiency
- Some medications
- Pelvic nerve and vascular injuries following surgery
❖ Psychological causes of ED
- Mood disorders such as depression and anxiety
- Having emotional problems in the relationship
Complications of ED
- Creating dissatisfaction in married life
- Decreased self-confidence
- Communication problems
- Inability to conceive
- Depression and anxiety stress
After being diagnosed with ED, the most important thing for your doctor is to make sure that you receive appropriate treatment for the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction, such as diabetes, heart disease, psychiatric disorders, and so on.
Because if the underlying factors are not treated and controlled, your erectile dysfunction will get worse day by day.
Ed treatment can be with the following:
- Penis pump
What matters is choosing the right method for you personally.
Proper treatment should not harm your health. For example, if you have a heart condition or are taking certain medications, the chosen treatment of for ED should be based on your general health and should not harm you or make your illnesses worse or interfere with your medications.
What is the best medicine for ED that has no side effects?
❖ Oral medications to treat ED:
- Sildenafil (viagra)
- Tadalafil (Adcirca) (Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra) (Staxyn)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
All four drugs improve blood flow to the penis and erection by increasing the effect of nitric oxide.
There must be sexual arousal after taking these drugs to reach the erection.
These drugs should not be used in people with normal sexual function.
The most common side effects of these drugs
These drugs differ in terms of dosage, duration of action and side effects. The most common side effects of these drugs are:
- Nasal congestion
- Visual changes
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
In order to choose the best medicine for ED, doctors consider the condition of each individual to be very important in choosing the medicine.
Keep in mind that these medications are not going to cure your ED you right away, but you should keep in touch with your doctor so that you can work with him to find the best medicine for you.
Drugs mentioned, in people with vascular and nerve damage during pelvic surgeries, such as following a surgical prostatectomy, or vascular damage due to diabetes (neuropathy), may not be very effective.
Important point in taking these drugs
If you are taking the following medications and use the medications listed above, very fatal and life-threatening conditions will occur:
❖ Taking nitrate drugs:
These drugs are commonly used in people with heart problems to control chest pain:
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat) (nitro-Dur)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket)
- Isosorbide Dinitrate (Dilatrate SR) (Isordil) (Bidil)
You should not use these medications if you have heart disease, including heart failure.
If you have hypotension, oral medications of ED can make your condition very dangerous.
- Testosterone replacement:
In people whose ED is secondary to a decrease in testosterone.
It is available as an intervertebral suppository (Muse) or intraductally.
- Alprostadil self-injection:
The person is trained to inject alprostadil (Caverject) (Edex) into the base or side as well.
The dose of each injection is such that ten minutes after the injection, the erection begins and finally the erection lasts for one hour.
Complication of this method:
- Feeling of burning in the penis
- Minor bleeding in the urethra
- The formation of scar tissue in the penis
It is sometimes combined with other drugs, such as phentolamine.
Is ED curable?
The answer to this question depends on the underlying cause, in the following cases the use of the mentioned oral drugs is prohibited:
- People with a history of stroke or heart attack in the last six months
- People with high-risk cardiac arrhythmias
- People with heart failure
- People with high blood pressure
- People who experience chest pain during sex
Additional Tips on oral medications in the Treatment of Ed
- The side effect of tadalafil is sometimes very severe and the pain is unbearable.
- Take the prescribed medicine one hour before sex, the erection starts about half to one hour later.
- The effectiveness of these drugs is fifty to sixty percent.
- Avoid taking any medication arbitrarily with the listed medications
- If you are taking alpha blockers such as prazosin, alfuzosin, doxazosin, tamsulosin, or nitroglycerins, taking ED treatment drugs can be very deadly and dangerous.
It is forbidden to use any kind of medicine for ED without the supervision and prescription of a doctor.