Coldax Pharmaceutical Forms Cold Stop
Coldax Drug Information | Cold Stop
Various cold medicines are made by reputable pharmaceutical companies, all of which are used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu (cough, runny nose, sneezing and sore throat), allergies, hay fever or other respiratory diseases (such as sinusitis, bronchitis). Placed. Each Caldax tablet contains 500 mg of acetaminophen, 5 mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride and 25 mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Various cold products such as Coldax or Cold Stop do not cure or shorten the disease, but prevent serious side effects. These medicines are for adults and should not be used by children.
The correct amount and method of taking Coldax
- Read the package leaflet carefully before starting treatment with this medicine. This brochure will help you to get comprehensive medication information about the drug and its possible side effects.
- The dose and amount of Coldax varies from person to person; Use the medicine exactly as your general practitioner has told you. The usual dose for adults and children over 12 years of age is 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours once a day. The maximum dose is 8 tablets per day. This medicine should be given to children under 12 years of age according to the doctor’s instructions.
- Take Caldax tablets regularly (with food to reduce digestive problems) with some water or milk.
- If you forget to take your daily dose of Coldax at a set time but soon forget to take it; But if you remember when the next dose is near the hour, do not take the missed dose. You should not take two doses of the medicine together because of the missed dose.
Contraindications Coldax | Cold Stop
- Pay attention to the expiration date of Caldax and do not take it if your medicine has expired.
- Never give Coldax to another person, even if you have the same symptoms.
- Check for drug interactions with Caldax, and if you are taking a drug that interacts with this medicine, talk to your doctor about using your medications.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in infants and lactating women.
- Caldax tablets may have side effects such as high blood pressure, anger and restlessness in young children, you should give this medicine to your child under the supervision of a doctor.
Take Caldax during pregnancy and lactation
Although short-term and short-term use of this drug during pregnancy does not seem to cause problems for the fetus or baby, during pregnancy, you should not use the drug arbitrarily without consulting your doctor.
Taking Coldax while breastfeeding can be dangerous for the baby and also reduces milk secretion, so it is not recommended while breastfeeding.
The effect of Coldax on driving
Coldax can cause dizziness, loss of consciousness, and drowsiness. Avoid driving until these symptoms have resolved.
Coldax Drug Interaction Cold Stop
Drug interactions may alter drug performance and increase the risk of serious side effects. Make a list of all the medicines (including prescription / over-the-counter and herbal medicines) you use and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not change the dose of your medicine without consulting your doctor or stop taking the medicine.
>Caldax may interact with some medications. These include: alcohol, anesthetics, digital glycosides, anticholinergics, tricyclic antidepressants, antihypertensives, oral beta-adrenergic blockers, central nervous system stimulants. , Monoamine oxidase inhibitors, Raulphia alkaloids, anticoagulants, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin or other salicylates.
Caldax tablets may increase the stimulant effect on the central nervous system and other effects of diet pills. Therefore, do not use this drug at the same time with diet or appetite control drugs without a doctor’s prescription.
If you are taking medicines that cause drowsiness, tell your doctor or pharmacist, including: alcohol, antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine), sleeping pills or anxiety medications (such as alprazolam), alp Diazepam, zolpidem, muscle relaxants, anesthetics, anticonvulsants, and analgesics and painkillers (such as codeine).
Check the labels on all your medicines (such as allergies or cough and cold medicines) because some of them are made up of substances that cause drowsiness. Ask your pharmacist how to use them so that you can use them safely.
Caldax pills may interfere with skin tests to diagnose allergies and may cause erroneous results. Talk to your lab staff and all doctors about the medicine you have taken before the test
Some medications may not be prescribed under certain conditions, and some medications may be prescribed if additional treatment is needed; Therefore, it is best for your doctor to be aware of the following before taking Caldax:
- If you are pregnant, planning to have a baby, or if you are breast-feeding.
- If you have a memory disorder.
- If you have narrow-eyed glaucoma.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you have an enlarged prostate.
- If you have an obstruction of the stomach, intestines or bladder.
- If you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you are addicted to alcohol.
- If you have a blocked urinary tract.
- If you have a history of specific cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure.
- If you have trouble breathing or asthma and allergies.
- If you have glaucoma.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
- If you have hyperthyroidism.
- If you have hepatitis or liver disease.
- If you are taking certain medications. These medicines include all the medicines available, whether you are prescribed them or taking them without a doctor’s prescription, such as herbal medicines and complementary medicines.
- If you have a history of an allergic reaction to a drug.
Side effects of Coldax Cold Stop
All medications can cause side effects. But many consumers also do not experience any side effects. Some of the side effects go away after a short time of taking the medicine. In case of persistent side effects, the physician should be informed.
- Stomach upset and indigestion
- Bloody and black stools
- Problems with urination
- Sore throat and fever
- Hives and itchy skin
- Dry mouth, nose and throat
- Drowsiness, fatigue, blurred vision and dizziness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swelling of the feet and ankles
- Sleep problems
Consult your doctor if you have any other symptoms that you feel may be due to Coldax.
Side effects of Coldax overdose (Coldax poisoning)
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- If you feel that someone has been poisoned and has symptoms such as severe drowsiness and dizziness, severe dry mouth, nose and throat, rapid heartbeat, flushing and redness of the face, hallucinations, headache, severe nausea and vomiting, severe cramps and stomach pain, If you notice loss of appetite, sleep problems, shortness of breath, fainting and weakness (fainting), call the emergency room immediately.
Storage conditions of Coldax
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
- Store the medicine in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.