Brand: Dologesic, Acuflex
Application: Relieves pain such as headaches
what you will read next :
Dulogyseic Drug Information
Medication Information: Dologic is a brand name for acetaminophen / phenyltoloxamine and is used to treat mild to moderate pain such as headaches and muscle and joint pain, back pain, menstrual cramps, colds, sinusitis, toothaches, mild arthritis pain and fever. .
Doloxic is an analgesic, antipyretic, and antihistamine that works by suppressing the factors that cause fever, pain, and inflammation in our body; Its antihistamine effect stops the action of histamine in the body, which results in the reduction of symptoms such as tears, sneezing, etc. Doologic drug consists of two components, acetaminophen and phenyltoloxamine.
Contraindications to the use of dologenic drug
- If you are allergic to any of the components in Dolodesic.
- Pay attention to the expiration date of the drug Doologic and do not take it if the medicine in your hand has expired.
- Never give Doluxic to anyone else, even if you have the same symptoms.
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- Check for drug-induced drug interactions and be sure to tell your doctor what other medications you are taking.
Doluesic drug interaction
Drug interactions may alter drug performance and increase the risk of serious side effects. Do not change the dose of your medicine without consulting your doctor or stop taking the medicine.
Before using Doluxic, make a list of all the medicines (including prescription / over-the-counter and herbal medicines) you are taking and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. In particular, drugs such as: antihistamines (such as creams, ointments or diphenhydramine sprays), ketoconazole, MAO inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagilrin, selegiline).
Antihistamines are found in many over-the-counter and some combination drugs. Check the labels on all your medications (such as allergies or coughs and colds) as some contain antihistamines. Ask your pharmacist how to use them so that you can use them safely.
If you are taking medicines that cause drowsiness, tell your doctor or pharmacist, including: alcohol, antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine), sleeping pills or anti-anxiety medications (such as alprazolam), alprazolam (alprazolam) Diazepam, zolpidem, anticonvulsants (carbamazepine), muscle relaxants, and analgesics and painkillers (such as codeine).
Doologic may interfere with certain tests (including some urine tests and skin allergy tests), resulting in erroneous test results. Before performing the test, be sure to tell your doctor and lab staff that you have used Doluxic.
Things to consider before taking Dulogysque
The presence of any of the following conditions can interfere with the use of dologenic drug. Therefore, the existence of any of these and other medical and pharmaceutical cases must be discussed with a specialist:
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Taking any medication prescribed by a doctor or non-prescription or using any dietary and herbal supplements
- If you are allergic to any food, medicine or any other substance.
- Problems with internal bleeding, problems with blood vessels in the brain, obstruction of the stomach, intestines and bladder, or difficulty passing urine.
- Lung problems (such as asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, etc.), enlarged prostate or liver and kidney problems
Possible side effects of Doluxic drug
All medications can cause side effects, but many users do not experience any side effects or have very few side effects. Frequent occurrence of any of these side effects should be reported to your doctor:
- Drowsiness, dry mouth and nose and throat, heartburn, headache, nausea, increased concentration of nasal and throat mucosa, upset stomach
Important Note: In case of severe type of any of the side effects or its continuation, be sure to consult the relevant doctor, especially in the following cases:
- Severe allergic reactions (redness of the skin and pimples, hives, shortness of breath, shortness of breath and heaviness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue), dizziness, dark urine or colorless stools, bleeding, unusual bruising, Unexplained fatigue, vomiting, yellowing of the skin or eyes
How to store Doluxic medicine
- Doluxic should be stored at room temperature (about 15-25 ° C) and away from heat, moisture and light. It should not be placed in the bathroom. Keep it out of the reach of children.