General English name: Bemiparin
what you will read next :
- Do not take pharmaceutical forms
- Biparin Pharmaceutical Information
- The correct amount and method of consumption
- Contraindications Bipiparin
- Bemiparin during pregnancy and lactation
- The effect of Bemiparin on driving
- Drug Interaction Biparin
- Warning about taking Biparin
- Side effects of taking Biparin
- Complications of Bemiparin Overdose (Bemiparin Poisoning)
- Storage conditions of Bemiparin
Do not take pharmaceutical forms
Biparin Pharmaceutical Information
Bemiparin is an anticoagulant that is classified into a wide range of low molecular weight heparins. In humans, bemiparin appears to have antithrombotic activity and does not prolong general clotting at therapeutic doses.
The correct amount and method of consumption
Read the package leaflet carefully before starting treatment with this medicine. This brochure will help you to get information about the drug and its possible side effects.
The dose and amount of Bemiparin varies from person to person; Use the medicine exactly as your doctor advised.
This medicine is injected subcutaneously under the supervision of a doctor.
The dose and course of treatment with this drug for each person depends on the treatment process, the patient’s weight. The usual therapeutic dose of this drug is 12500-2500 units.
The patient’s condition and platelet count are monitored during treatment and 3-4 days after receiving the drug dose to determine the patient’s treatment and injection process.
Note the expiration date of Bimparin and do not take it if it has expired.
Never give Bemiparin to another person, even if you have the same symptoms.
Check for drug interactions with bemiparin, and if you are using a drug that interacts with this drug, talk to your doctor about using your medications.
Bemiparin during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, you should not use the drug arbitrarily and without consulting your doctor. If you need this medicine in certain circumstances, your doctor will prescribe Bemiparin for you after careful examination.
h2 dir=”LTR” id=”6″ style=”text-align: justify;”>The effect of Bemiparin on driving
Bemiparin can make you feel dizzy. If you have these symptoms, avoid driving or operating machinery.
Drug Interaction Biparin
It may alter the performance of medications and increase the risk of serious side effects. Do not change the dose of your medicine without consulting your doctor or stop taking the medicine. Make a list of all the medicines (including prescription / over-the-counter and herbal medicines) you use and share them with your doctor and pharmacist.
Warning about taking Biparin
Some medications may not be prescribed under certain conditions, and some medications may be prescribed if additional treatment is needed; Therefore, it is best for your doctor to be aware of the following before taking Bipiparin:
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding.
- If you have any kidney problems.
- If you have a disease that may increase your risk of bleeding or if you are bleeding.
- If your blood platelets are low.
- If you have a problem with blood clots or bleeding.
- If you have had any surgery, injury, or medical emergency in the last 6 weeks.
- If you are taking certain medications. These medicines include all the medicines available, whether you are prescribed them or taking them without a doctor’s prescription, such as herbal medicines and complementary medicines.
- If you have a history of an allergic reaction to another medicine.
Side effects of taking Biparin
All medications can cause side effects. But many consumers also do not experience any side effects. Some of the side effects go away shortly after taking this medicine. In case of persistent side effects, the physician should be informed:
Bleeding and bruising
Severe allergic reactions (symptoms of drug allergies such as skin rash and shortness of breath), confusion or weakness: See a doctor right away if you have these symptoms.
Consult your doctor if you have any other symptoms that you feel may be due to Bemiparin.
Complications of Bemiparin Overdose (Bemiparin Poisoning)
This drug is injected under the supervision of a doctor and with precise calculations for the patient, the possibility of poisoning is very low. But if you have severe symptoms such as bleeding, coma, shortness of breath, fainting and weakness (fainting), tell your doctor immediately.
Storage conditions of Bemiparin
Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
Store the medicine in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.