General English name: Ribociclib
Application: Breast cancer
Pharmaceutical forms of ribocyclib | Ribociclib
Pharmacological information of ribocyclib
Ribocyclic is used to treat breast cancer. It works by reducing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
The correct amount and method of taking Ribociclib
- Read the package leaflet carefully before starting treatment with this medicine. This brochure will help you to get information about the drug and its possible side effects.
- The dose and amount of Ribociclib varies from person to person; Use the medicine exactly as your doctor advised.
- You should usually take this medicine once a day for up to 21 days, then stop taking the medicine for 7 days. This is the first cycle of medication and the next courses of medication should be continued in consultation with your doctor.
- If you get high after taking Darov, do not take another medicine right away, but wait until the next dose.
- Do not increase or decrease the dose of Ribociclib without consulting your doctor.
- The dose of ribocyclib and the course of treatment with this drug depend on the patient’s weight and its effectiveness for the patient.
Contraindications to ribocyclib
Pay attention to the expiration date of the ribosilicon drug and do not take it if the medicine in your hand has expired.
Never give Ribociclib to another person, even if you have the same symptoms.
Check for drug interactions with ribocyclip, and if you are using a drug that interacts with this drug, talk to your doctor about using your medications.
Use of ribocyclips during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, you should not use the drug arbitrarily without consulting your doctor. Taking ribocyclib may be harmful to the fetus.
The effect of taking Ribociclib on driving
Ribocyclic does not usually cause symptoms such as dizziness or drowsiness, but if you have these symptoms, avoid driving.
Drug interaction of ribocyclib
Drug interactions may alter drug performance and increase the risk of serious side effects. Make a list of all the medicines (including prescription / over-the-counter and herbal medicines) you use and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not change the dose of your medicine without consulting your doctor or stop taking the medicine.
Ribocyclic may interact with some medications, such as tamoxifen.
Other drugs that can remove ribocyclic from your body and may affect its function include rifamycins (such as rifabutin, rifampin) and drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin), and yeast. John.
In addition to ribocyclib, many drugs may affect heart rhythm (prolongation of QT time), including: amiodarone, dofetilide, pimozide, procainamide, quinidine , Sotalol, macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin). Give your doctor a list of all the medications you are taking before using ribocyclib.
Some medications may not be prescribed under certain conditions, and some medications may be prescribed if additional treatment is needed; Therefore, it is best for your doctor to be aware of the following before taking ribocyclib:
- If you are pregnant, planning to have a baby, or if you are breast-feeding.
- If you have heart problems (eg heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat).
- If you have liver and kidney problems.
- If your blood potassium or magnesium levels are unbalanced.
- If you are taking certain medications. These medicines include all the medicines available, whether you are prescribed them or taking them without a doctor’s prescription, such as herbal medicines and complementary medicines.
- If you have a history of an allergic reaction to a drug.
Side effects of ribocyclic
All medications can cause side effects. But many consumers also do not experience any side effects. Some side effects may occur if you take more than the dose of this medicine. If any of these side effects occur, your doctor should be informed:
Loss of appetite
Symptoms of liver problems (such as dark urine, yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes), severe drowsiness, weakness, fatigue: If you have such serious side effects, see a doctor immediately.
Skin rash and allergic symptoms: If you have such serious side effects, see a doctor immediately.
Consult your doctor if you have any other symptoms that you feel may be due to the use of Ribociclib.
Side effects of Ribociclib overdose (ribocyclib poisoning)
Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
If you feel that someone has been poisoned and you have symptoms such as shortness of breath, fainting and weakness (fainting), call the emergency room immediately.
Storage conditions of Ribociclib
Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
Store the medicine in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.