Application: As part of the fertility program and treatment of endometriosis
Naparelin nasal spray medication information
Medication Information: Naparelin nasal spray is for women only. This drug is a kind of artificial female hormone. If naferlin is prescribed to treat fertility problems, it affects the pituitary gland and inhibits the production of a hormone that controls the release of eggs. This effect is done in a certain period of time. After this period, other hormone therapy methods should be used to stimulate ovulation.
Naparelin nasal spray is also used to treat endometriosis. Endometritis is a disease in which the tissue that covers the surface of the uterus spreads to other areas, such as the pelvis and abdomen. Napharellin reduces the production of the female sex hormone (estrogen) by acting on the pituitary gland. Estrogen can make some gynecological diseases worse. Therefore, with the reduction of this hormone by naferlin, the symptoms are reduced. Naferlin is not taken orally but is absorbed into the blood as a nasal spray.
Contraindications to the use of naphthalene nasal spray
- Pay attention to the expiration date of Naferlin nasal spray and do not take it if the medicine in your hand has expired.
- Never give naferlin nasal spray to anyone else, even if you have the same symptoms.
- Do not take Naferlin nasal spray more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- Check for drug interactions with Naferlin nasal spray and be sure to tell your doctor what other medication you are taking.
Drug Interaction Nafarlin Nasal Spray
Drug interactions may alter drug performance and increase the risk of serious side effects. Make a list of all the medicines (including prescription / over-the-counter medicines and herbal products) you use and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not change the dose of your medicine without consulting your doctor or stop taking the medicine.
Nafarelin nasal spray may interfere with certain experimental tests (such as pituitary and gonadal gonadotropic function tests) and may cause false results. Tell your doctor and lab staff that you have used this medicine before the test.
Tips to consider before using Naparelin nasal spray
Some medications cannot be prescribed under certain conditions, and some medications may be prescribed if additional treatment is needed; Therefore, it is best for your doctor to be aware of the following before taking Naferlin nasal spray:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If there is bleeding in areas of the vagina that do not belong to the menstrual cycle.
- If you have bone diseases such as osteoporosis.
- If you are currently taking certain medications. These medicines include all the medicines available, whether you are prescribed them or taking them without a doctor’s prescription, such as herbal medicines and complementary medicines.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions to certain medications.
Possible side effects of Nafarlin nasal spray
All medications can cause side effects. But many consumers also do not experience any side effects. Some of the side effects go away shortly after taking this medicine. In case of persistent side effects, the doctor should be informed:
- Headaches, muscle aches: Ask your doctor to prescribe a suitable painkiller.
- Nasal bleeding, burning nose: Consult your doctor if this issue becomes annoying.
- Menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, excessive sweating, decreased libido: Talk to your doctor if this bothers you.
- Acne, weight loss, irritability, sleep disturbance: Consult your doctor if any of these substances cause trouble.
Important Note: You should tell your doctor immediately if you develop skin rashes or redness or any breathing problems. These side effects may be due to drug allergies.
Talk to your doctor if you have any other symptoms that you feel are not due to the nasal spray.
How to store Naferlin nasal spray
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Keep the medicine in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.